The well-being of our citizens has always been our top priority. As COVID-19 continues to spread throughout our state and country, all of us here in Mayor Staff's office want to offer the right resources to anyone who needs them. If you have a need related to COVID-19, please contact us and allow us to serve you, either directly or by connecting you with someone who can help.
If you have symptoms, call your healthcare provider. If you do not have a healthcare provider, call 888-264-2256.
- Amended Safer at Home Order - Horizontal (PDF)
- Amended Safer at Home Order - Vertical (PDF)
- Atmore Community Hospital Information (PDF)
- Attorney General Response Teams to Answer Questions (PDF)
- Order of the State Health Officer (PDF)
- Request from the Mayor (PDF)
- Safer at Home Order - What's New (PDF)
- Updated Health Order from the Governor - Horizontal (PDF)
- Updated Health Order from the Governor - Vertical (PDF)
- Updated Safer at Home Order - 7-15-2020 (PDF)
- Updated Safer at Home Order - 7-29-2020 (PDF)
- Updated Statewide COVID-19 Health Order for Alabama (PDF)
- Updated COVID Health Order from Governor Ivey
- Governor Ivey Issues Safer at Home Order
- Vital Information
- Subscribe to the Weekday Newsletter
- Mask Graphic Resources for Businesses (PDF)
- Subscribe to Alabama Coronavirus Urgent Alerts
- Coronavirus Data
- Download the AL.com Mobile App to Receive on-the-Go Notifications.
- Live Updates of Coronavirus in Alabama
- All Coronavirus Stories